Monday, August 31, 2026

Class News August 31, 2026

Hello First Grade Families!

Yay!!! We have made it through 5 days of First Grade at our host school and things seem to be running pretty well.  I don't have all my school supplies, so I personally feel a little choppy with my flow, but I am working with what I have at hand right now and it seems to be okay. Thank you for all your patience and support.  We anticipate it won't be too long. Crossing our fingers for occupancy some time mid to late September.  They will keep us updated as they continue to know more.  

Below are a few things that we have been working in class.  It has been fun getting to know my new friends.  
I already love them so much.  

Reminder:  Keep in mind that Labor Day is coming up on Monday, September 7th. There will be NO SCHOOL on that day.  
Have a great week!!!




 















No comments:

Post a Comment